- You find yourself Googling " natural ways to induce labor" ( I really don't want her going past her due date, or she will be to big for me to have her naturally)
- Neighbors ask you " wow you're still pregnant?"
- Rolling over in bed becomes a chore
- You need 5 pillows to get comfortable in bed
- Stretch mark creams are getting put to use a million times a day (so far so good)
- Your husband gets crazy excited at the words "I think I may be having a contraction"
- You go through rolls upon rolls of toilet paper - thanks to a 7lbs of pressure on your bladder
- You have an app on your phone that times your contractions
- You check your hospital bag all the time to make sure you haven't forgotten to pack anything
- Your house is suddenly spotless all the time, nesting much?
- Tums are your best friend, I have a stash in my night stand.
Thursday, March 1, 2012
You know you're at the end of your pregnancy when....