Tuesday, May 6, 2014

30 weeks with baby #2


 

Now that I am in the 30's (week wise), I feel like I have hit a major milestone. Only 10 more weeks or less.....please be a little less. 10 weeks sounds like an eternity when I think of my belly expanding for that amount of time and being pregnant right in the middle of summer in AZ. But it sounds like nothing when I think of all the things still left on my baby to-do list. It definitely seems close when I am working on things like pre registering at the hospital and booking a newborn photo session.

How Far Along:  7.5 months 

Baby's Size: Baby has been measuring a little ahead, hoping she evened out by now (big baby means less chance for my vbac to happen)

Maternity Clothes: no, just lots of dresses, stretchy tanks and belly band for shorts

Movement: Lots of movement! wayyyy more than Sienna. Makes me wonder if that means she'll be more active in general. Sienna moved mostly at night - this one DOES NOT stop all day. 

Sleep: So hard to get comfortable, I require 6 pillows these days to fall asleep

Symptoms: major heartburn

Food Aversions/Cravings:  Indian food - used to be my favorite

Best Moment this Week: Sienna trying to convince me that baby sister wants to come out of my belly already, I love that shes excited. Hopefully it lasts.

What I miss: Having energy, being able to maneuver easily, sleeping on my back and tummy.

What I am Looking Forward to: Seeing what this little lady looks like! I wonder if she'll be a lot like her sis or totally opposite



19 comments:

  1. Congrats, getting there!!! :)

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! hopefully the end of next month!

      Delete
  2. You look great mama - can't believe its in the 30's now! We have just hit 36 weeks! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. feels good to be in the 30s! hope its quick now. Eeep! yours flew by too

      Delete
  3. We are almost there! You look great mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable! I remember it was so fun dreaming about how baby #2 would be similar or different to #1 :) It's really fun to experience too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how quickly this came around! You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Joanna, times goes really fast and you look pretty mama :) baby girl will look like her sister cute and adorable

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great! We're in the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this has flown by! Pregnancy really suites you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. And I'm now realizing that your like one of my favorite friends on instgram :) your girlie is so so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following along, I have been reading your blog for a while but haven't commented! Even thought I have 3 boys, they are all so different, but the best of friends. Welcoming your second child is a such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats on #2. they say having bad heart burn means the baby has a head full of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for following! I'm now following back :) You have the cutest little pregnant belly, and the cutest blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did you delete your instagram account? i was following you but haven't seen you post and noticed you're not on my feed anymore :( Glad to see your blog is still being updated though :) Looking wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous! I looked for you on IG could not find you I miss seeing all your posts so I'm so glad to find the blog! Good luck with the next few weeks 😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.