Clean Eating Peanut Butter Cups
(Yield will vary depending on size of mold used)
- 3/4 cup virgin coconut oil
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 jar clean peanut butter, smooth works best
- In a medium pot, combine all ingredients except the peanut butter.
- Whisk thoroughly over low to medium heat until the chocolate is smooth.
- Using either an oiled silicone mini muffin pan (regular size works too) OR foil cupcake papers in a regular muffin pan, fill the wells 1/3 of the way up with chocolate. Keep the chocolate warmed over low heat if possible or on the warm setting in your slow cooker.
- Freeze these for 15 minutes.
- Remove them from freezer and add another 1/3 using peanut butter.
- Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Remove them from freezer and add the last 1/3 with more chocolate.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Store in freezer. These get melty pretty quickly, so if you want to serve them but don’t want them frozen, put them in the fridge for about 20 minutes, then serve.
- Note: These are very good straight out of the freezer.