Saturday, June 18, 2011

you know you're

getting old when purchases like this get you super excited

We have been doing nothing but shopping around for the house,
I feel like I live in Target. We decided to take a break yesterday and go on a movie date.
Funniest movie Ive seen in a while

We made dinner a home, nothing crazy - just salads with some chicken. Cooking using the stove is a major no no when where is no a/c in the house still.
Yes, Charlie had a dinner plate too
veggies, rice and some chicken.


Today, we're trying to decide on a color to paint the office/spare bedroom
I really like a grayish-blue  color but there are so many freaking shades I have no idea which to pick


Bedroom is coming together...we got that painting yesterday...in Target of course.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.