Sunday, January 29, 2012

Nursery: Project Owl Pillow

My little girl has really inspired me to be crafty & I love it,
 all of the decorations in her nursery were all handmade with love by Dan & I over a course of several weekends. Her nursery has become my favorite rooms in the house, I sit in there every evening & look at all her adorable things counting down the days till I can finally be in there with her in my arms.

I made her a little owl for the bookcase on the tree, 
I think it turned out pretty cute!

step one: draw & cut out shapes

step two: sow the back & the front leaving enough space to stuff

step three: sow buttons on for the eyes

step four: shoo away silly husband haha

step five: stuff and sow up, glue and or sow on the rest of the parts








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.