Monday, January 2, 2012

we've made it to 30 weeks!!




How Far Along?  30 weeks!  Only 10 ( or less) more weeks to go 
Maternity Clothes?  Havent bought any yet,  just size M tops..pants still fit..some only with a belly band ( that thing is great)
Weight Gain? 18 pounds
Stretch Marks? I check everyday - still nothing! THANK YOU LORD
Sleep? i I officially hate having to sleep on my side every night. If I could have one wish granted it would be for someone to cut a hole in our bed so I could find a way to sleep on my tummy again. 
Food Cravings?  chocolate & carbs, but that's nothing new 
What I Miss? sleeping on my tummy
Symptoms?  heartburn, fatigue, back aches, waking up in the middle of the night to pee,  pain from  her  body parts jabbing into my ribs (these things are so minor in the grand scheme of things)
Best Moment of the Week?  having her nursery pretty much all set, going through her adorable clothes & picturing her in them, her kicks getting stronger & more frequent, getting her gear assembled & ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.