Monday, September 30, 2013

God Bless Sienna

Two weeks ago my Mom surprised us with a visit. 
Just in time to see Sienna get baptized, I was so nervous about the whole thing being that I waited kind of long to do it, I thought Sienna would have been difficult (I even warned the Priest) The whole way to the church I kept explaining it to her telling her that a nice man is going to put water on her...she listened inquisitively.

I walked into the church with a 'lets get this over with' mind - thinking I was about to be embarrassed with Sienna telling the Priest to away and not let him come near her.

NOPE!

My child put on a comedy skit for everyone. We all couldn't stop laughing at what she was saying, the priest even took a moment to stop and announce it to everyone in the church.

So most of it was in Polish, except for one part so Danny would understand. This specific part the parents had to answer with "I do" after each phrase, so after maybe the 3rd one Sienna starts answering with us...it was hilarious & I really wish I had it on video.

Then came the part with water on her head & oil on her forehead. I thought she would freak out...but she loved it...wiped her eyes and asked for the priest to do it again. We were all cracking up (picture below) So the priest did it again upon her request.

During mass she enjoyed the singing, after each song would end she would loudly say "all done! again?" I think she liked it because it was in Polish & it was new to her.



My oldest sister is her Godmother 
Danny's best friend from home is her Godfather



God Bless my little firecracker





4 comments:

  1. HAHA Love it! She is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think I will ever get enough of sweet Sienna! I just love her & I am glad you mother was able to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too funny! God Bless Sienna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is so lovely! I'm glad I stumbled upon it!

    cantbuymelovvve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.