Sunday, December 4, 2011

Bumpdate - 26 weeks





How far along? 26 weeks
Size of little miss? 12 inches, and TWO pounds! picture an eggplant in my abdomen..WOWZA!
Maternity Clothes? nope, haven't bought one thing yet! of course, a lot of my sweats are being put to use and those xs tops have been put away.
Weight Gain? 16 lbs...ah I almost fainted when I saw that - I blame Thanksgiving!
Stretch Marks? None so far - Thank you lord!
Movement? shes a very punctual lady - 11 AM, 3Pm and 9PM are her times to wiggle
Sleep? been rough lately, Im a tummy sleeper - something I obviously cant do anymore so its been harder to fall asleep
Food cravings? Mashed potatoes!
What I miss? having wine with dinner, eating junk, soda, caffeine 
Symptoms? itchy belly
Best moment of the week? Danny reading up on baby stuff, browsing my magazines & books and doing cloth diaper research - so happy hes all for it too :)

2 comments:

  1. you look amazing! your sooo big already... im going to send you a pic of me at this time, we were almost the same size! your gunna have a 9pd baby id put money on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great hun! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.