Tuesday, December 20, 2011

oh mother nature...


Not too long ago I discovered that I was O- blood type. Of course only me &  7% of the population.  I goggled the crap out of this and learned that if my blood were to mix with hers my body would develop antibodies to pretty much 'fight her off' how bizarre is that?!

 So I had to get this painful shot in my tush to prevent that from happening. Danny came with me cuz I was scared of this needle I was warned about, I didn't wanna see it...and Danny said I should be glad I didn't..eek!!

2 comments:

  1. I am O- as well! My son kye happened to be positive so I had to get another shot after I had Kye

    ReplyDelete
  2. O- is the only blood type that can donate blood to anyone, with any blood type. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.