You are 1 month old! I was just looking at pictures of you when you were first born and you already look so very different. Please don't grow up too fast, I love your littleness.
Here is a little big about you...
- You have started to smile consciously, you always give Daddy a huge one when he comes home from work...its the sweetest thing in the world...I take it you miss him all day...well, he misses you too.
- You are still in size Newborn diapers, but they are getting super snug, we're hoping just to finish the ones we have & get you into your cloth diapers
- You have started practice 'talking' making little cooing sounds, its adorable.
- Your sleeping patterns change everyday...you're not a fan of day time naps, and I really wish you were...I may have to start drinking coffee, though I'm not a fan.
- You GOTTA have your paci, all the time.
- Your eye lashes are my favorite thing to watch grow
- You love baths, and I love giving them to you
- You love music, when you're fussy I put on Pandora on the Jack Johnson station & I sing along to his songs for you.
Hes so proud to be your Daddy..
(and that quote is true)
I think you look just like me when in this picture
you make some of the best, inquisitive faces...
but nothing beats your smiles..
Happy 1 month!! we love you,
Mommy & Daddy