My sleep deprived mind is all over the place these days, and this blog entry will be too.
1. Whats with the creepy Easter bunny pictures? Sienna, I promise you that I will never make you take a picture with one of those things. I swear they get creepier with every picture I see, especially the ones wearing eye glasses. What does a bunny have to do with Easter anyway?
2. On her 2 week birthday Sienna lost her umbilical stump, on her 3 week birthday she ROLLED OVER from tummy time...what next?! slow down little girl...I want to enjoy the itty bitty you.
3. What makes a breast pump cost $2,000? my first car cost $1,600. Get my point?
4. My once cute, sweet dog ate Sienna's poopy diapers...how tasty...oh then he gave me kisses..(before I found the gross mess).
5. I'm pleasantly surprised how quickly my stomach shrunk back to normal form, I still eat as much as I did when I was pregnant and don't exercise...I'll take it!
6. There is only so much you can explain to a two year old...the other day, Sofia tried to put a piece of her cookie in Sienna's mouth. She thought she was being a good girl by sharing, but oh my god...half a second of not paying attention and you have a tragedy on your hands.
7. Having Sienna has really reaffirmed what I already knew...how incredible Dan is - as a person...as a father... as a husband, but especially as my best friend. I love our family of three.