Thursday, April 17, 2014

25 weeks with Baby #2



How big is baby: about 13-14" & 1.5-2.5lbs  
(size of an avg eggplant)
Gender: Girl
Weight gain: 9 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maxi dress season is upon us & it is glorious, but other than a belly band for those shorts that don't button anymore
Stretch marks: No. Bio oil every night - hoping it does the trick again.
Belly button in or out: Out (and made an appearance in this week's picture apparently)
Sleep: Sleeping great, surprisingly. 
Best moment this week: Sienna asking me to tell baby sister to come out so she can play with her
Miss anything: cocktails on much 'needed' long days with a hyper toddler. Water with dinner just doesn't sound as good as a mojito would :)
Movement: Lots, even painful at times....and I here I was hoping she would be more "chill" than her sister. Sounds like I'm in for it!
Cravings: Chips and salsa, pretty sure thats exactly what I craved while pregnant with Sienna. 
Thoughts/concernsBaby is measuring ahead and it makes me quite nervous and not very hopeful for my planned vbac. How does a tiny 4'11 mama like me have big babies?



3 comments:

  1. You're going to do great! Check out the YouTube channel TweedleTee. She just had a successful VBAC after a traumatizing C-section. And in canada!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look up virgin mint Julep! It might help with the lack of mojitos!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.