Thursday, April 21, 2011

Where do I start...

So this is my very first "blog"... I thought it would be a neat idea to archive my daily activities and thoughts. How fun will it be to look back and see how much I've grown, what has changed and what hasnt. Each blog entry will be a page in the story of my life, a life that I wouldnt want to share with anyone but my best friend and future husband, Daniel.

It seems that our life lately has been extremely hectic with the process of buying a home and figuring out life in general, growing up isnt easy thats one thing I learned. We are trying to hold it together and make the best of everyday, even when it does get intense and stressful.


“In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back.” ( I wish they were)

On a brighter note, I think its safe to say that we have found our "Dream Home" its everything we have always wanted and we are thrilled to take on this adventure and big step in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to be the first one to comment on your blog! I think this is the cutest idea. I can't wait to see what you post next. <3 you!

    Missing you all the way from the east coast,
    Erica

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.