Sunday, July 3, 2011

I'm thankful for ...


My best friend & Fiance.  I can blabber on forever about how wonderful he is, but I'll spare everyone ;)  I'll just say he puts other guys to shame.


My friends.The friends that text just to ask how my day is going, call just because, email when they're bored, those are my friends. And I am so thankful for you. (You all know who you are). 

My home. Just the other night I was standing in my room and I just stopped what I was doing and I looked around. I said quietly to myself "It's mine." I still am shocked that at the ripe age of 24, I own a home. A beautiful home. A home in a wonderful neighborhood. In an excellent school district. I am beyond proud of it and wouldn't trade it for the world.

My fur-Baby Charlie.He's just such a cuddly mommas boy, After a long day at work coming home to his wagging tail warms my heart.

My family. I remember the days in middle school or high school that if I were to be seen with my parents it was considered social suicide. Now, I'd give anything to hang out with my parents. Funny how times change! My mom and I talk on the phone a several times a day, but its nothing like actually spending time in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.