Sunday, October 30, 2011

One week of spending time with our closest friends & family....in a beautiful place....getting to marry the most amazing man on the planet...


yep, hands down best week of my life!!


The wedding was exactly what I have envisioned  it to be, the resort surpassed everyone's expectations, scenery was amazing, food was great, drinks...well couldn't tell ya about that one..but everyone else really enjoyed them!


 One thing I learned is that I could NEVER live anywhere where there is humidity...I forgot how disgusting it is....the temperature was in the 80s, and my poor groom sweat through his suit at one point. 80s in Arizona is perfect, so I forgot that the same temperature can feel so drastically different somewhere else...that is my one and only complaint about the whole wedding.


Since we got back, we have been chasing our tails...My parents and sister flew back with us then a few days later my aunt from Chicago flew in...So I had my hands full, but it was so nice to have a full house, almost the whole family in one place...this never happens.

We dont have our professional pictures & video yet, turns out the photographers wife went into labor on the day of our wedding...some luck huh? So hes taking a while to get back to us with it all, which I understand but Im also getting very impatient...So till then here is a little recap/photo overload of the photos we do have


My insanely handsome groom :)
yep, I cried walking up to that smile


With our dear Moms

Im pretty certain that we picked the most beautiful place to get married :)

Uncle 'Dan Dan' with our sweet flower girl



Love these ladies!

Multiple photographers = everyone looking in different directions

We took a sunset dinner cruise with all of our friends & family the night before the wedding
It was one of my favorite parts of the wedding! everyone had a blast.

Lovers beach behind us...pictures don't do justice!


We started dinner right as the sun was setting...
the little things that I loved

Danny had his fun...

...and I had mine


2 comments:

  1. I have don't even have the right words to describe how beautiful your pictures are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place is amazing ! If you don't mind my question where exactly you guys got married? And if you booked any wedding package or it was at any resort at Cabos? I'm sorry it's just I've been looking for places like that for my wedding, I hope you'll reply back ! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.