Wednesday, October 5, 2011

story of these newlyweds...

To think...two people are born..born on the same day, same month, even the same year...born three hours apart, in completely opposite parts of the globe. Born to different parents, different ideals. Two separate experiences & upbringings. 

They lived 4,396 miles apart...still unaware of each others existence. She dreamed of him her whole life. He dreamed of her...a faceless ideal, to an age old desire. Is it fate to believe when their lives collide? Or, is it merely, pure coincidence; the right place, at the right time. Destiny or not, these two met. Their two hearts and two souls collided, completely unaware that their dreams just caught up to them...and somewhere along their separate journeys, these two people became exactly who they needed to be for each other.



On September 24th, I married my other half...the person I have dreamt of my whole life. 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAN!

1 comment:

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.