Saturday, November 12, 2011

Bumpdate! 22 weeks

Past the halfway mark! Its so exciting that slowly but surely our little one is inching closer to making her debut. Whats going on this week you ask?

How far along? 22 weeks
Size of little miss? A papaya, according to the doctor she is measuring ahead for her gestational age, shes in the 94% percentile!  
Maternity Clothes? Nope, just been buying new tops in size M and invested in a belly band since some of my jeans are getting a little snug
Weight Gain? 10 lbs...luckily its all belly!
Stretch Marks? Nope, and I pray genetics are good to me, my sis has none
Gender? ALL girl...at our big ultrasound to measure her, another technician confirmed it :) bring on the adorable baby clothes!
Movement? Shes a lot busier at night, at the doctors visit we got pics of her doing a headstand..looks like we have a little gymnast on our hands
Sleep? Trying to get at least 8 to 9 hours every night. My sweet hubby gives me nightly foot rubs which puts me right to bed
Food cravings? Carbs, carb, carbs...big fan of bread!
What I miss? Date night with hubby when I could indulge in a few cocktails over dinner and the ability to stay up late
Symptoms? heartburn, and no I don't believe the stupid wvies tale that it means lots of hair, granted she probably will have a lot of hair but that is not why. I think she just enjoys lounging on my stomach.
Best moment of the week? Catching a big kick on video :) those make my day!


11/3/11
21.3 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.