Saturday, November 19, 2011


The long awaited photographers picture & video from our Wedding Photographer finally arrived, actually a day before I left for NY So its not till now that I get to actually sit down and look them over...I have been reliving that day through these videos & photos.


Our wedding in one word? MAGICAL. It truly was the best day of my life

My dad walked me down to my teary eyed groom & best friend.. in the only setting I ever saw myself get married in...just us, our closest of friends & immediate family.

I wouldn't have had it any other way.





The photographer did a phenomenal job,
 Since I cant share the whole video..I made little clips with my phone, of course not the best quality that way but its the best I can do.












1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those videos. It was just a few minutes but enough to say that your wedding was beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.