Saturday, May 26, 2012

I think someone has baby fever again...

5/22/12
the next day..

This pic popped into my head when Hubby started talking baby number 2 was this pic
sweetest way for big sis to announce it 

My thoughts on a second baby: It would be tough to divide the attention between two kids, I'm experiencing this with Sofia at the moment and shes not even my child...shes sweet with Sienna but when I have to tend to her she sometimes tries real hard to get my attention & plays baby..the other day she sat in Siennas bumbo seat sucking her pacifier. I know diving the love wouldn't be a problem with a second baby, but time management would become much more challenging. I know I want my kids close in age, and I don't want to be over 30 when I have my last child. ( we want 3) I also don't want the pregnancy to interfere with breastfeeding, which I plan to do for atleast a year...so technically next summer would be ideal, It would be hard but certainly worth it. It also depends what kind of toddler Sienna is, If shes anything like Danny was according to his moms stories...I think we'd wait longer. So we'll see, of course it would be a blessing whenever it happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.