Thursday, May 3, 2012

Feeling like a mom

Throughout the last 7 weeks of motherhood, there have been many times that I've chuckled and thought to myself "yep, I'm definitely a mom" and so I wanted to share some of those moments.


I know I'm definitely a mom because...

- I'm constantly rocking back & forth, even when I'm not holding  a baby

-I sometimes wake up..umm soaked...laying in my own breast milk

-I get excited when the first time I wake up is at 3 or 4AM, because heck its not 12AM and when you go to bed at 10 that midnight wake up reminds you that you have long night ahead

-I catch myself saying ridiculous things all day, having full conversations with Sienna...as if she could respond

-I literally take photos of her ALL DAY LONG, how can I not? she's changing & growing so fast I want to remember every single second

-I get so excited about cute cloth diaper prints - its like getting a new toy

-Not having time to have my first meal of the day till 1PM...and forget having time to make myself look human... getting to shower is like a holiday 

-I spilled some breast milk the other day & had a panic attack... because that stuff is like GOLD

-Getting peed & vomited on is a daily thing, glamorous isn't it?

that little grin makes it all worthwhile :)

1 comment:

  1. My daughter turned a month old yesterday and even though I have a 3 year old boy I guess I forgot how hard it was to have a baby again. This made me laugh because I am constantly changing my clothes, but I wouldn't change a thing because at the end of the day its all worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.