It's been a while since I've done one of these posts,
so lets chat & let me tell you some of random thoughts & recent happenings
- My parents were in town last month and my sister last week, Sienna was on cloud 9 having them here. Lately she's has been asking if we can go a plane go see them. It literally breaks my heart that she doesn't get to see the people she loves most as often as she wants. If only it was a car ride away instead of a 5 hour flight...
- I hope I didnt scare any new moms-to-be with my Debbie downer birth post the other day, its not that bad for everyone - I promise.
- Hubs & I made the decision to rent out our current home & purchase a new one sometime early next year. I'm excited and overwhelmed with the thought of starting the search process again. There are so many things I always say I want to do in our current home but there is the "we won't be here living here long enough to enjoy it" we arent even setting up a nursery for baby E as originally planned.
- Getting Sienna a library card was one of the best things we've done for her & us recently, she looks forward to going as if she was going to a candy store and loves being able to pick her books. It also solved a clutter issue in our home. We kept buying her new books as we'd get tired of the same ones quickly and they were just piling up all over the house. I donated most of them and now she gets 5 new ones every other week - win win.
- I will never understand why in a state where citrus grows, limes and lemons are so darn expensive. Even in NY it wasn't this much! anyone care to enlighten me?