1. San Pellegrino Sparkling Beverages - I am not a soda drinker, but this was my go to when I was feeling nauseous...or jealous of my husband enjoying a nice cold beer and I couldn't...it did the trick.
2. Maxi skirts- heaven sent pregnancy wardrobe addition in my opinion, especially the ones that are stretchy and fold down to accommodate that growing belly. I haven't had to buy any maternity bottoms thanks to these... paired with a comfy tank happens to be my daily get up as of lately.
3. Bio oil & Mama Bee - both of these saved my skin! I know they say stretch marks are hereditary which meant I should have gotten some since my mom has....but nope! not one - knock on wood they stay away for the remaining month of my pregnancy.
4. Oceans Mom DHA & Vitamin Code prenatals- I have taken both of these through my whole pregnancy with Sienna as well as when I nursed/pumped. Plan on doing the same this time. I feel like the quality is much better than most prenatals out there, they are pricy and require 3 pills a day which can get annoying especially when nausea strikes but I wouldn't feel good about taking any other kinds.
5. Belly band - another pregnancy wardrobe must for this mama....all those shorts that fit your tush but you just cant button them anymore....well this does the trick. I still wear every pair of pre pregnancy shorts thanks to this thing.
6. Glass water bottle - Sounds silly but here is my reasoning... it is recommended that you drink seven bazillion cups of water each day while pregnant. If you have a water bottle or tumbler that you LOVE.. you will be so much more likely to keep filling it up rather than just using a glass. Maybe its a psychological thing... but I definitely have been drinking more water since getting this bottle. Also helps to have something with a lid that won't spill so you can tuck it in your bed or couch cushions for the days that you are huge & immobile. I have dropped it a million times and it hasn't broken on me.
7. Shea Moisture products- I don't know where these have been all my life, but ever since I discovered this line I have been obsessed and buying every single product they make for myself and my babes. This lotion was meant to be for baby....but I once I smelled it, I was hooked....a lot of 'good for you' products don't smell very good. This line has no yucky ingredients and is absolutely amazing. I literally cant get enough.
*If you would like to know where I got any of these products,
I'll be happy to share - so just ask :)