Thursday, February 9, 2012

a beautiful kinda love

There are so many things that I love about where I am at this exact moment in my life that I would like to pause it and stay here a little while.

All my life, I have dreamed of being a mother...this chapter of my life has been without a doubt the best yet, I have loved every mintute of this pregnancy, even the uncomfortable, cranky minutes...from the second Danny & I  saw those two pink lines, we were smitten.

To know that something you've dreamed and prayed for is just around the corner is an indescribable feeling.

32 days ( or less) till we finally get to hold our daughter :)

until then...I have this little video of her in my belly that I watch several times a day, 


It never fails to make my heart skip a beat.


2 comments:

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.