Thursday, February 2, 2012

Best Date


This past Friday Hubby & I took a painting class at a local gallery owned by a retired art professor, it was so very relaxing & enjoyable...you were able bring your own wine which Danny didn't wanna take advantage of in front of me.

I'm sure I learned this in Elementary school but needed to be reminded that white & red makes pink so that's when the instructor came in handy for me, right off the bat he knew Danny had art knowledge so he told him he wont even bother checking in on him.

blank canvas left to your imagination
I started at it for a while before I knew what I was painting

start of Danny's Times Square

3 little birds 

Finishing touches

debated writing her name somewhere on it

our masterpieces ;)

hung it in the nursery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.