Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Baby girl, I love...

your big blue eyes...

your gummy smiles...

your sweet giggles...

your quizzical eyebrows...


your girly lashes...

your cute button nose that you love to scrunch...

how you twirl your feet when you're in your stroller...


how you place your hand on mine, as if you want me to keep it there forever...

waking up to you...even when its 5:30 in the morning...

the faces you make when you don't like something you're eating...

how ticklish you are...
how you stick our your arms when you wanna be picked up...

how you  much you love your "DaDa"

how you try to grab things on the pages of your books 
& get mad when you cant...


how you hold onto our shirts when we hold you...

most of all,
I love that you're our little girl


15 comments:

  1. What a beautifil post and what a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, she is such a little beauty! I love this post.

    THanks for coming by my blog to follow. Now following you and look forward to seeing and hearing more about this little girl of yours!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful!! You are blessed as parents and she is one lucky girl to have a mama like you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet post! She is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is absolutely precious! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos in the lace dress are stunning! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT.A.DOLL! She's seriously so stinking cute

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is so precious! I absolutely love her blue eyes!
    p.s. - I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is beautiful! I love this post and I love her I that white outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww loved this post, it was so sweet to read

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww loved this post, it was so sweet to read

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.