Thursday, October 11, 2012

Recipe for Life



I've been addicted to this new recipe. It has zero carbs, zero calories, leaves you with glowing skin and a bright smile. I thought out of the kindness of my own heart I would share this super top secret recipe.

Without further adieu, I give you the...

Recipe for a Happy Life

1 Cup Friendly
1 Cup Love
1 Cup Laughter 
2 Heaping Cups of Personality and Fun  
1 TBSP of  Great Friends 
Dash of Humor & Smiles

First, wash thoroughly of all worry, bitterness, rumors, hate and jealousy. You should be left with a clean, new slate. Measure Great Friends carefully. Add in cups of Friendly, Love and Laughter carefully. Use generous amounts of Personality and Fun. Cook, keep temperature low and do not boil. Add dash of Humor, Smiles. Season to taste with Spice of Life. 

Can be served with new beginnings or taking chances.

I have a lot of fun cooking up this recipe. For me, it never gets old because this simple recipe could make a lot of positive changes.

I hope you enjoy the Recipe for a Happy Life as much as I do :)

4 comments:

  1. Great recipe!! :) What a positive outlook! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, I love this... just put a bright smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable post! Sounds like a pretty amazing recipe :)

    So I just sat here and stalked the mess out of your blog. Sienna is such a cutie pie! And I noticed that you cloth diaper her! We decided to give it a try with this baby. Be expecting some questions from me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mama! I have a slight obsession with cloth diapers haha ask anything at all! I'll be happy to help or answer any questions :)

      Delete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.