Monday, October 1, 2012

Show & Tell: Favorites

Happy Monday! Can you believe its October already? crazy! I decided to play along in the show & tell today



1. Tell us about your 5 favorite memories in your life.
1. Poland 2007 - Being in my childhood home with Danny & having him meet my relatives
2. July 2003 -The day I got Charlie - my parents finally agreed after years of begging...hes now almost 9 years old
3. December 2009 - Moving to Arizona & our crazy drive across the country in my tiny Toyota Corolla stuffed with our things & Charlie
4. Getting the keys to our 1st Home
5. Of course our wedding day, Sienna's birth were the best moments in my life - that's a given

2. Show us 3 of your favorite beauty products.




3. Tell us what your favorite TV shows are to watch.
 Not big on TV shows lately...but when its on... the Bachelor/Bachelorette, Friends, House Hunters, American Pickers, Everybody Loves Raymond....(probably the dorkiest tv show list out there, I know)

4. Show us 2 of your favorite pictures.
This is seriously the hardest, picking just two
First Christmas in our house ( Sienna in my belly)

 
I couldn't just pick one 
My Sienna when she was still teeny


5. Tell us your favorite things to do during "me time."
 Blog, pintrest, look through old photos, take long showers

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your daughter is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww such sweet pics. I'd have a hard time picking 2 as well!! Love your beauty must haves too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love Essie! and Sienna is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Essie is my addiction! I love your pics! Sienna is so sweet

    Everybody Loves Raymond is my FAVORITE ever! We watch it every night on TVLand!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love American Pickers too!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.