Friday, March 1, 2013

Taking time

Hello March!!

In TWO weeks we will be celebrating our triple birthday!
Hubby & I are turning 26 & our sunshine ONE - She will forever be our best birthday gift

So many of our friends & family are flying in to see Sienna blow out that 1st birthday candle. My mom and sister fly in tomorrow :) and everyone else the following week, so I will be a busy bee for the next two weeks. It will be nice hectic accommodating a house full of guests for several days in the midst of having a party for 40+ people. (fingers crossed for smooth sailing)

 I'll probably pop in quickly to share some pics from the party 
but other then that I'll be soaking in my ONE year old with all our loved ones

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you and hoping everything goes to plan for the next few weeks! I'm sure it will! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting both our girls turning one on the same day!! I know just how hectic things are for you right now! :) Hope all 3 of you have a wonderful Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Em seguida, eles generalizam pelo rosto e children may
    be associated with Feverishness, malaise, generalized weakness
    and diarrhea. Here seeps smooth and a gall that is
    yellowish or Brownness in colour covers the domain, this case
    of Impetigo is caused by grouping A streptococcus.

    Also visit my web-site :: rare skin diseases

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog post for the details! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm so happy march is here! sounds like you're having a fun (and busy!) month so far :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.