Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Dear Teenager me

If you could go back in time and talk to the teenager you. What would you say?
here is what I would say:

Dear Teenage Joanna,

Enjoy being young, stop working so much and be a teenager. 
Not a waitress at Friendlys five days a week.

realize how nice it is to have a flat stomach without even knowing what a "carb" or a work out is

Hold on to that hottie Daniel Leif, he will make a great husband & father one day.
 Dont bother with any of those other schmucks.

There are other clothes out there besides Juicy Couture sweat suits, consider them.

its OK for you & your girlfriends to prank call your crushes..
you'll look back at those shenanigans one day and laugh

Enjoy not having major responsibilities 

Those girls that tried to steal your boyfriend, copied you, bad mouthed you.
Consider it the highest form of flattery

Stop wishing your mom would leave you alone, 
one day you will wish for her to be around more

Try harder in Math 

Take a close look at your friends and think about who you want in your life after High School

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, definitely the stomach thing. I can't even believe I was stressed about weight in high school when I'm pretty sure I was skinny without really having to lift a finger! ugh.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. There would be so many things I would say to teenage Fabiana. But now there's nothing I can change so I laugh at the things I did, or appreciate the lessons I learned that have made me a better person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I agree with a couple of them, the flat tummy, and the try harder in math! I have good memories of highschool but because I'm a young mama I talk to only one friend from highschool and that is rare haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't ever thought about what I would say to teenager me. Pretty much "it get's better... way better".
    Thanks for the follow, following back

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.