Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Letter to Sienna

Dear precious girl, 
     I have to tell you a silly story from yesterday
we took you to the pediatrician to get your weight checked again, you are right on track now
( 12lbs 1oz) but anyway, while we were there & afterwards your Daddy & I fought over who got to hold you...it  and  went something like this  

Daddy: I wanna hold her now, give me her
Mommy: No, I wanna snuggle her
Daddy: you snuggled her all day, I was at work and I missed her  I only got to hold her for a few minutes today 
Mommy: nope, mine

Yes mama is pretty selfish when it comes to you, I tend to hog you...but I miss you every second you're not with me even when you nap for too long I'm tempted to wake you up ( I don't - but sometimes I want to) One day when you read these letters I wrote you, I hope there is never a day in your life that you doubt our love for you.

we love you to the moon & back,
Mommy & Daddy 

I took this yesterday - 7/31/12

can you blame us for fighting over who gets to hold you?
:)



1 comment:

  1. Aw, what a doll! Ha ha, Josh and I are always wanting to hold Lillian too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.