Thursday, May 19, 2011

Eventful flight to PHX



We flew in from NY last night, and I must share the spectacle my dog created on the plane.
 First of all he HATES being in the carry bag, that was expected. We don't even use a leash for him so he is used to freedom, being in that little bag that had to be pushed in front of the seat made him go crazy.

We take off and hes ok, for about 10 minutes.

The number 1 rule of flying with a dog is he CANNOT under any circumstances be out of the bag, not even a limb or nose poking out.

So my spoiled dog decided to throw a fit and squeal like a little monkey, really loud...on a 9PM quiet flight. I unzip his bag enough to put my finger in to let him smell me so he knows I'm there and that hes OK. Smart little thing that he is takes advantage... he sticks his nose in the tiny unzipped hole and moves his head left to right to unzip it big enough to get out. I try to stop him and zip it back and he starts viciously growling at me!
He then decides to make his way under the seat to the people behind us and to the middle of the aisle and starts wiping his butt! To say we were mortified is an understatement.
Everyone was staring, thank the mighty gods the flight attendants did not catch this spectacle.

Charlie imaptiently waiting to board

my little sweet devil




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm literally in tears here laughing so much! Poor pooch!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.