Friday, May 6, 2011

TGIF

This past week without a doubt has been the most stressful week of my life, everything that could have gone wrong, did.

So world, what else are you going to throw at me next? I sure hope there arent more weeks like this one.

on that note THANK GOD........


I had made an apt at Davids Bridal for today to try on a particular dress that I spotted out on their site, I figured this was something that would make me super excited and it would be a break from the chaos that my life has become lately....So OF COURSE with the week Ive been having, they called to inform me that the apt slot I chose was actually unavailable!! UGH!

but screw it, I WILL BE IN A WEDDING GOWN TODAY. I don't care who I have to fight.
Somebody needs to cut me a break already! geeez!

HOUSE UPDATE:
Our closing was suppose to be today, but of course the nutcase underwriters found something else that they didn't like, as usual the most ridiculous, minuscule things ever ...so of course the closing got pushed back to god knows when, I wont be surprised if I have grey hairs popping up after all this.
The sellers are replacing windows in our master apparently they had to be custom ordered, and wont arrive till sometime next week, pushing the closing again
How can something be so exciting yet so stressful at the same time?

2 comments:

  1. Just came across your blog... girl, I feel you with the house process... Every time I pick out something for our home, it takes weeks to find! It always works out though! :) Hang in there and have a great weekend! Loving your blog....

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw Thank you! its been so hectic I wanna rip my hair out!

    ReplyDelete

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.