Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I really really want my house already....a few years ago it was so much easier to get a home. Banks practically gave out loans to anyone, now its such a ridicoulously long and tideous process

I hope we dont have to do this ever again, well Im sure we will but it wont be for many many years.

We are getting the electric & water in our name this week, as our loan officer told us to do so I suppose the finsh line is just around the corner.

Danny started his new job today, I havent seen him all day and I could really use a big hug right now

 
As promised by our loan officer we are going to be in it by this weekend - furniture delivery sat so we better be!

 
         we keep driving past the house constantly like a couple of stalkers :p

one of our couches that is coming saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your sweet words always make my day! :) Thank you.